Come join my adventures!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Living With FOUR Roomies!

It may sound crazy, but yes, I live with 4 other girls in a townhouse 4 miles off the K-State campus. We have a great place with 5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, a nice kitchen, a living room, and spacious closets and cupboards.

It is usually quite cozy in our place and many people who visit comment on the "home"iness of our place. We enjoy those comments! We like to live in a "Home-y" place! Some of the activities we like to take part in together is eating cookies and chocolate, watching movies and the Disney channel, laughing so hard it hurts, eating the Popcorn I make, dancing, being silly, making fun of each other, and just chilling.

Three of my amazing roommates attend MCC (Manhattan Christian College) along with K-State and are also on the Women's Basketball team at MCC. They are such great athletes! Way better than me!! My fourth roomie is a journalist major and enjoys writing for the campus newspaper, The Collegian. She likes to seek out interesting and out of the norm topics to write about.

We all have super times together, and besides the normal challenges of living with other people, I really LOVE my roommates and am so happy they are a part of my Kansas State experience.

I have not been able to post any photos, so I figured I would finally put up some that show a little of the fun I have been having here in Kansas!! I think without my roommates, I would not have had nearly as much fun as I have already!! From just a simple night out with friends to a Halloween Barn Party, we make things fun and silly and unforgettable!! Thanks Roomies!!

Just a Night out on the town!!

Oh yeah, working the cowgirl get-up! We were the hotties of the night!!


Yay Roomies!!

They are just so CUTE!
Woo-hoo!!
Just Rocking out to some tunes...you know the way I roll!!

The Gangsta and her Gypsy!! And...someone else!!

I could totally be a gypsy!! Right?
Dressing up is one of the funnest things to do! You can be whatever or whoever you choose to be! It is always an adventure and always so fun! Unfortunatley, I do not have a picture of my fourth roommate yet, but that will be coming in due time! You only just must be patient!
Enjoy the photos and drop me a line and catch me up on whats up with you!!