Come join my adventures!

Monday, February 9, 2009

One Done!

Today began with a lot of rain and a dreary sky, but things soon took a turn for the good and the sun came out and brightened the day.

However, not everything was bright and exciting. This day, the 9th of February, began the semesters slew of exams. After sitting through 3 other classes, I finally made it to Livestock and Meat Evaluation and took my first exam of the semester. I did all right, but I am now finally in the mind set of 'school' and know I need to begin studying harder now before it gets too late and I'm too far behind.

One exam down, way too many to go.

February has started out well for me. I watched the Super Bowl, turned 21, started giving plasma, went to a new church, hung out with friends, watched some movies, ate at a Chinese buffet, attended a new bible study, and did a Ricky Martin puzzle!

I pray that everything finds everyone well. Enjoy this warmer weather and take a walk. Meet up with old friends and have a good laugh. Try something new, you might like it! Don't worry about the small things, even my big exams aren't big enough to overly stress about. And most of all, take care and God Bless!!