Come join my adventures!

Monday, January 18, 2010

An Ending

It has been quite a while since the last time I was able to sit down and wrote a bit about life. However, it seems that even as I quickly tap out a short update, I have many other things I should be doing.

All of these other activities I should be getting at probably have to do with the one thing that is on my mind, Graduating! The end has finally come--I will graduate in May.

I am overly excited about exiting the University phase of my life and beginning a new adventure. However, I have many things that I must accomplish in the next 4 months to reach that final goal.

I plan to update on my progress towards that beautiful and glorious day when I have a degree in my hand, but for now, I hope to sign off wishing everyone a super day and God Bless!