Come join my adventures!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Kindness and Generosity

The kindness and generosity that some people show to others fills my heart and makes me so glad to be a small part in this universe.

The kindness and generosity that is shown and given without expecting anything in return is a special gift. Those on the receiving end who are able to realize and appreciate these gifts are better people because of being shown such compassion and love.

It is during these first two and a half months of travel with my sister that we both have been recipients of such amazing gifts. We were hugged goodbye by our friends and family who have never faltered in their love and support for us. We have lived with multiple families who have accepted us as part of their family and culture. We have been so blessed.

Every family we stay with, we always hope to contribute as much as possible so that our host's lives are in any number of ways made less stressful and brought some humor. We want our help to allow our hosts to do more of what they want or need to do.

I am just so grateful for the amazing responses we've received from our current and past hosts. They showed us the utmost kindness by allowing us to stay with them and gave generously to help our stay be even more fulfilling.

I especially hope all of our hosts know how much they are appreciated for the experience and kindness we were shown. And I am ever so grateful again for our friends and family who show and help us to be the people we are today.

I hope I can pay forward even a little of all the love, kindness, and generosity I've been gifted in order that someone else can feel as amazing and fulfilled as I do right now.