Come join my adventures!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday Nights

When one thinks of a college student and what they might do on a typical Friday night, it might entail movies, parties, chilling, etc. However, I've come to just face the facts, I'm not an ordinary college student!

The past two weeks here in Manhattan, KS have been crazy! I've been running to class, work, Dairy Club meetings, and trying to fit in time for friends and homework! That's pretty typical for many people in college!

But, last night after meeting up with friends to watch the movie, "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past," (super good movie), I headed back to my apartment to chill with my roommate and friend and you'll never guessed what we ended up doing!!

Playing with Play-Doh!! :) Who new it was such an any-age activity!!



No matter what I end up doing on a Friday, Saturday, or Tuesday night, I always end up finding the most unique possible ways to enjoy my time!




Now this weekend will entail some Rugby watching, parking cars, church, and food with friends! Should be a pleasantly wonderful weekend! Hope ya'lls are just as super!