Come join my adventures!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

24 More Days

Is it sad that I just posted a countdown message six days ago and I feel like its been a lifetime? These last few weeks are just slowly sliding by like molasses. I guess I should be thankful that they are not flying by, because I still have plenty more to get done! However, I am so looking forward to the prospect of no more lecture halls, homework assignments, or lengthy exams requiring studying.

These last few weeks I am enjoying time with friends, checking out places of Manhattan I have yet to discover, and still working away every week.

The weather is definitely shaping up and its getting warmer and warmer everyday! Its almost too warm for me sometimes! But its nice for walks and bike rides!

Keep it real, ya'll -- :) --