Come join my adventures!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rest Stop At Panera

I'm currently sitting in the corner at a Panera Bread in a town which I do not actually know the name of that is on the outskirts of Philadelphia, PA.  Its a beautiful day, I have a great friend travelling with me, the roads are free of heavy traffic, and we are on our way thru Amish country and eventually to stay with a friend of mine...can't get much better than that!
NEW YORK!


Super good, super SWEET Hot Chocolate

Joo Hyeon and I - Yale University

W, Me, and T - No Power Halloween Birthday Bash!

SABINA the Dinosaur!

Snow storm damage along highway in central Massachusetts.
I'll try to keep y'all updated as we drive along!  Its super to see all the fantastic New England colors, visit friends, and do hood rat stuff along the way! :)