Come join my adventures!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Off To Southern

Tomorrow morning I will take off with the other Tongas to Southern Province for our 2nd Site Visit.  We will be visiting the site of another PCV and learn even more about fish farming in the field!  We will also get to practice our language in the village! 

I am super excited to be able to go stay in a Southern village and see more about rural life in Zambia!  We may even harvest a fish pond!  After a week with the other PCV, I will be able to go and visit my own site in Chikankata that will be my home for the next 2 years! 

All is super well in Zambia and life is good!  I am enjoying everything and totally looking forward to the upcoming events and such.

Keep me posted on  life in the U.S!  Thank you for the letters and messages!!  I'll try to keep you all posted in the upcoming weeks before I swear in as a true Peace Corps Volunteer in October!