Come join my adventures!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Time In San Antonio

Three years ago I lived in the great city of San Antonio.  I had great friends, I loved my job, and I always found fun things to do.  I knew I would continue to return to visit San Antonio after I left that first time.  However, I never knew then that a person I would meet far from Texas would be a primary reason to bring me back! 

This past Christmas, Kenny and I enjoyed spending the holiday season with his family in San Antonio.  Not only did we visit and spend loads of time with his family, we made it out and about to so many other happenings! 

It has been a great Christmas and we've brought in the new year with style!
 

 SPURS!
 We went to the AT&T center for a San Antonio Spurs game.  It was awesome!  My favorite Spur is Coyote, but Kawhi Leonard and Manu Ginobili are my favorite players on the court!
 The crowd at the Spurs game was so fun to be a part of!  Such amazing fans!
Alamo Bowl!  Oregon beat Texas! Was quite the game with such a different crowd from a Spurs game!
 
Big Lou's Pizza.  Enough said.  The photos speak for themselves!
 
  

Happy New YEAR!