Come join my adventures!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MIA

I know.  It has been six months since my last post.  
 
Where have I been?
 
I have been at the WI State Fair.  I've fed calves on my family's farm.  I have been in the kitchen baking pies and sugar cookies and all things sweet.  I worked at a bakery where all the tasty treats beckoned me daily to eat them all.  I was in Madison for a Local Natives/Wild Nothing concert.
 
I was sitting in the blue chair trying to find contentment and just enjoy reading a book.  I was down in the pasture and woods searching for lost heifers who were about to calve.  I was at the grocery store buying RumChata for a birthday gift.  I was washing my clothes with a washer and dryer and drinking water straight from a running tap. 
 
I was at Thanksgiving with my family and enjoyed Black Friday shopping.  I was able to go to the bank and deposit money I'd earned from working.  I wore dresses.  I wore all types of dresses whenever I chose to wear them.  I've also been out in the snow and enjoyed the warmth of a furnace after the chill of outdoors. 
 
I have also been in my own self.  I sometimes found myself in my room with tears in my eyes.  I have been inside my head thinking through everything and contemplating all of life.   
 
But this journey of life won't ever stop.  I will always be on some path of this universe.  I am not always sure what my life will bring and sometimes I am not happy with what I find.  Other times I am so glad with all that the world offers and sets forth for me. 
 
I have most assuredly been MIA from my blog.  Unfortunately, from time to time I find myself almost MIA from daily life. 
 
But I am finding my way back.  Slowly.  But it is this journey that I have found myself on.  The journey of life!  We live and we learn.  Sometimes we are only living, but it is even more great when we learn, too!