Come join my adventures!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

As Halloween came around this year, I was determined to join in on the festivities as I have rarely done in the past.

Therefore, I was able to get the wonderful Flapper dress that my Mom made way back in the day and get myself all decked out as a Flapper! It was super great fun getting all costumed up!

And then the festivities began! Wesley had a Halloween party with lots of great food, fun and fellowship. We all ate great wings and lil smokies, watched the K-State game, listened and danced to some music, and just sat around and enjoyed ourselves. All of the costumes were super great!

Then it was off to a Haunted House. This was the experience of the night! :) We drove out to Ft. Riley and found the place and found the line. Forty-five minutes to an hour later, we all realized the twenty feet we had moved in line was not getting us too far. We then established that we still had probably two to two and a half more hours MORE standing in the line in the cold. So, we left!! So much for trying to go to a Haunted House!

To end out the night, we just headed back to Manhattan and decided to watch Anchorman! I ridiculous but I have to admit funny movie.

All in all it was a super fun night! I just don't think I really got "into the festivities" again, but it was a good try!