Come join my adventures!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eggplant

I love grocery shopping. Anyone who has met me probably already knows that.

My roommate and I go grocery shopping together. On one occasion we decided to buy an eggplant. We just figured we would try out a new recipe and see what we could come up with.

I did just that. I attempted to find a recipe that included ingredients from our refrigerator and cupboards. I couldn't quite find a recipe that matched all of our supplies. So, I just whipped some ingredients together and hoped whatever I came up with would be edible.

Its always exciting when I pull things out of the cupboard, throw them together, and they end up tasting fantastic! It always a fun and delightful surprise. The eggplant casserole ended up tasting very good.

I hope everyone enjoys delicious meals and treats every day. Food is so good and should be always enjoyed!