Come join my adventures!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Movies

I love to watch movies. They take you to a different place. Movies can suck you in and when the movie finishes you can barely remember where you are.

I like all movies. I like comedies, and action films, and dramas and all others. However, it seems lately that every movie that I or my roommate and I choose to watch is a failure. We have been here in Texas for three weeks and I don't think we have watched a single good film.

If anyone has suggestions, we would greatly appreciate them. Brooke and I would love to watch some good films, however, we just can't seem to pick them by ourselves!

Little Children and My Blueberry Nights are just two movie selections that were failures. If anyone likes these movies, I don't mean to offend. However, I wouldn't recommend them for anyone who has not seen them!

I hope others are having more success in movie picks and enjoying the new semester of school or the beginning of a beautiful new season!