Come join my adventures!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving

I've started packing.  When I pack, I am very meticulous and like to take my time.  Sometimes I am a procrastinator and cannot take my time like I enjoy doing, but luckily this is not one of those times. 

The upcoming date when I will no longer reside in my sweet little abode I currently call home is 28th February.  That's Monday.  Only five days away. 

As I pack, I find myself questioning why I brought some of the things I have here with me!  Also, I wonder why I have so many clothes but can never seem to find anything to wear.  Its amazing all the little knickknacks or nonsense that piles up.  I will continue to sort through it all and organize!

I also must clean.  Scrubbed the oven yesterday.  I didn't even know there are still ovens without a self-cleaning cycle.  Unfortunately, mine happens to be one of them! 

The next few days will be filled with finishing packing, cleaning every crevice of my apartment, and using every spare moment to hang out with friends.  Come two weeks from now I will be heading north.