Come join my adventures!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sadness

My time here in San Antonio is coming way too fast to an end.  I can feel the heaviness setting down on me. 

I still have two more weeks of work left and then about another two weeks just hanging out.  However, sadness creeps in if I let my mind linger too long on the unavoidable future. 

Why do I like San Antonio, TX? 
-- I love my job. 
-- I have amazing friends. 
-- I know my way around this huge city. 
-- I enjoy (on most days) fighting with the crazy traffic. 
-- The weather is most always comfortable.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited to be back in the great state of WI again.  I also am looking forward to being with my family and spending time with them. 

My life has seen so many changes and moves that you'd think I was used to them.  Nope.  I probably never will be! 

I am going to take each day as it comes in the next couple weeks and enjoy the remaining time I have in this place I've grown to adore.  I will be super sad to leave when the time comes, but I know its just another adventure that I must embark upon.