Come join my adventures!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pampered Chef

Do you love to eat?  I do.  I also love to cook the food that I eat.  Do you?

If you like food, then I believe that you should also have some simple tools to help you make your own tasty meals to enjoy!

I was a Pampered Chef consultant starting three years ago for about two years.  I was at that time unable to continue until about two weeks ago!  I have started my Pampered Chef business again!

As I am not always sure where I will be heading next or when, if you are interested in hosting a cooking show or even having a catalog show from afar, let me know!  I would love to help you out and get you some fabulous fun tools for your home and kitchen!

Let me know if you are interested so we can work together and help each other out!!  Thank you!