Come join my adventures!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Rolling In The Deep

This song by Adele has become one of my favorites to randomly bust out singing or quietly hum to myself.  Last night after a fantastic Pampered Chef party, us remaining three gals headed down the street to Music Lounge.  Thursday nights are karaoke night put on by a friend of my friend!

I have thought about doing karaoke so many different times but never actually got up and went solo at the mic.  With Rolling in the Deep always in the back of my mind, I felt it only appropriate that I give it a go!

Therefore, last night I officially did karaoke to Adele's song and it was really fun and super!  There was a great crowd and many others who put on great performances to different songs.  I believe that my first karaoke experience won't also be my last!