Come join my adventures!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Around the Corner

Yesterday marked the one month countdown to my departure for Zambia. 

It is so unbelievable that my Peace Corps experience is just a few short weeks away.  I have been waiting to start this adventure for over a year, and now I'm actually supposed to be ready!

I am so excited for what lies ahead and can not even begin to imagine what I may experience.  The next 30 days may hold more sunlight, but they will surely feel shorter than ever before. 

I am ready for this journey ahead...besides all the supplies to be bought and packing to be done!

Thank you again for all the support and encouragement I've received over the last year and those twenty-some years before that!!  No matter where I go or what I do, I know I have a amazing family and friends who stand behind me!  Thank you!