Come join my adventures!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Believe It or Not

When one thinks of Miley Cyrus they think Hannah Montana, or older boyfriend, or little girls' idol, or Disney Channel.

I think of a young girl who is trying to make it big but also small in a complex world. I also think of an interesting, fun and safe television show.

Therefore, I was super excited to go see the new HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE. It was spectacular! Such a good movie with new, fun music, great actors and actresses, and a sweet and captivating story.

Believe it or not, but I actually got way more out of this "silly" movie than I imagined. Within the first half hour I had tears in my eyes. Miley had gone back home to Tennessee. Not everyone gets to have the life of adventure and realness in the country and to really know what God has given us. Miley had gone back home, and I realized just how much I've been missing mine!

So, yes, I cried at a Hannah Montana Movie. But, there's just so much more to the movie. The songs in this movie are so real. Take time and listen to Miley's new song, The Climb. Also, Miley was doing a little soul searching in the movie, and was also realizing what she was blessed with. Her song, "Butterfly Fly Away," reminds me of my fantastic parents who always let me fly away and spread my wings- THANK YOU!!

Before you judge a movie because it has Miley Cyrus in it, is a Disney Movie, or because its biggest fans are 10 yrs. old, maybe go see it and see the FULL picture! I LOVED IT!! :)