Come join my adventures!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dreaming

I don't know where I will be in 10 years or even what I will be doing next summer. However, I may potentially be doing any one of the following dreams I have!

Life Goals:

1. Visit every continent-4 down, 3 to go
2. Be an au pair
3. Own my own restaurant
4. Ride a bull or bull fight
5. Spend two years in the Peace Corps
6. Own or manage a dairy operation
7. Host a food or agriculture based show on the Travel Channel
8. Graduate some COLLEGE with a B.S. in Animal Science
9. Marry an amazing christian man and raise our children
in an agriculture environment
10. Learn to play guitar and piano
11. Become a famous singer or dancer
12. Fly a plane
13. Be a stewardess with an international airline
14. Speak German fluently
15. Change the world
16. Have a real positive influence in the agriculture industry
17. Share my passion for cows and rural America with everyone
18. Go on mission trips around the world
19. Work on a cruise ship
20. Live, Laugh, Love, and Dance like NO ONE IS WATCHING!!