Come join my adventures!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Tad Lonely

With my roomie off student teaching and me jobless, being in a big city with nothing to do can make a person get a little bored and feel rather lonely.

I have applied to a couple deli or coffee shop establishments and am now playing the waiting game. I don't want to go find another job before these places get back to me, but then again I would like something to fill my time as I do wait to hear something!

I tried to give plasma. Haven't been successful in that area yet either. I stopped by the other day and they told me to come back today. Guess what? They inform me again that they are full at the moment and can either wait around for 2 hours or make an appointment and come back on Saturday. I hope Saturday works out!

Other than job hunting and plasma seeking, I have been practicing playing the guitar and am really getting excited about becoming better. Brooke already knows how to play and is a great teacher!

I am sure things will pick up in pace here soon and I will be trying to keep up. For now I am trying to occupy myself and enjoy the down time. I try not to text too many random messages to people in order to conquer the alone time, but I figure soon I won't have time to talk to anyone so I better take the chance now!

I hope everyone else is well and keeping up in life! If anyone needs a reprieve from their home world, come make a trip down to San Antonio. I am sure I can find things to entertain you as well as myself!