Come join my adventures!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Wonderful Roommate

Who gets as lucky as me to live with an amazing and wonderful and sweet person, TWICE? After sharing a small bedroom in Salzburg, Austria for three and a half months, Brooke and I became pretty comfortable with each other. Now in San Antonio, we are back to being roomies and I am loving every minute!

I get to be her 'wife' while she is off student teaching by cleaning the apartment, baking cookies, and having supper ready at night. I know it won't always be this fun and exciting when I eventually get a job, but when Brooke comes home every day, my day gets increasingly better!

It is so nice to share a place with someone that you can always have a good time with. No matter what challenges come my way this fall, I know I'll always have someone there to help me through it all!