Come join my adventures!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Working

I have successfully landed a job. And after my first day, I love it!

I have been hired on at Panera Bread to eventually be an early morning bakery opener. I had my first day of training and work yesterday and had a very wonderful experience. The menu and choices at Panera are a little extensive, so it will take some time learning everything.

However, the other employees and managers are such nice people and all have super senses of humor. I really think I will enjoy my new job and am looking forward to that fact.

Working will start to fill up my days and keep me on the move. I am looking forward to that as well. In the meantime as I get settled into a new routine, I am still learning new things about San Antonio and Texas and trying to make the most of my time here.